A completely student-centric think tank, we plan on enhancing student lives in the best way we can. By providing a platform for writings to get published, internships, employment opportunities, and other initiatives, we plan on creating a holistic hub for the young.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include
- Researching content using various credible sources such as academic databases.
- Writing critical articles on contemporary issues.
- Producing high-quality opinion pieces on economic, politics, gender, society, culture and related issues.
- Curating intellectually stimulating original content for readers.
- Adhering to time frames while submitting articles for publication.
This internship is open to students across India. But since, our head office is located in Mumbai. We have two modes through which you can choose to finish your internship.
- Work from home- If you are not a resident of Mumbai, you can use this method. In this case you will work closely with our editorial team who will guide you on your articles, and provide valuable feedback. This will come under a conditional paid internship.
- Work from our office- If you are a resident of Mumbai, you can work from our office. This will be a paid internship, and you will be provided a stipend.
If you are interested to work an intern email your CV and writing samples to: email@example.com, with the subject line Internship Application.
If you are interested in full-time work, in our vibrant young company, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Job Application.