In a particular batch there are 8 interns each and will be working 3-5 hours a day post their college/work timings. If you are a non-Mumbai based applicant you will be given the opportunity to intern from home requiring you to put extra effort to co-ordinate and finish your work. There will be a stipend of 3000 rupees per month for the internship program.
- Research: If you have an insatiable hunger to have an opportunity to acquire more and more knowledge a think tank would be the ideal destination. We will help you conduct research and analysis on a variety of fields, and the cherry on top; these would all be based on your individual choices.
- Voice: The Articles published by the interns will be part of the editorial section on the website giving the largest possible viewership and recognition to your written work
- Publishing: Not only will you be writing but you will also have the recognition of being published by a think tank.
- Social Initiatives: Not only will you be conducting research but you will also be part of our social movements that will give you an opportunity to participate in initiatives that will make a better tomorrow through your efforts.
- Career: As mentioned above the opportunity to intern with a think tank so far escapes the grasps of the vast student population of our country. Not only will this benefit your chances of getting into desired universities or Job profiles, it will help you conduct research on your chosen subject fields so you can understand and make informed choices with regards to your future career path.
- Employment: Students that prove to do exceptionally well in the internship program will be given job opportunities in renowned institutions and firms.
Content Writing, Moderation, Research & Groundwork: Fresher's / Experienced can apply.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in writing for the web, content management and internet research
- research, write and edit Portal content like Editorial articles, research papers, etc.
- edit print documents for publication online and offline
- proofread final draft of articles written.
- write attractive titles
- write content for meta keyword and description tags.
Semi-Technical / Computer Hardware & Networking: Fresher's / Experienced can apply
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Be familiar with all hardware and software
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
- Train staff about new and potential use
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Provide network access to all staff and students
- Install work stations
- Connect and set up hardware
- Load all required software
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Monitor security of all technology
- Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
- Input and maintain IP addresses
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
Digital Marketing: Freshers / Experienced can apply
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Director of Research
The 'Director of Research' will be responsible for all the literary publications by the organization. This would include writing and analysis of contemporary issues as well as moderation and evaluation of the material submitted by the other members of the organization.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience
- Experience in writing, content management and research
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate and express contemporary issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Research, write and edit portal content like editorial articles, research papers, etc.
- Undertake research using a variety of sources
- Edit and print documents for publication online and offline
- Proofread final draft of articles written
- Write attractive titles and content for meta keyword and description tags
- Multitask and prioritize work schedules
- Guide contributors toward the creation of meaningful, quality content, with attention to serving the interests of the brand and the audience
- Supervise contributors who provide content
- Train new staff on how to produce and edit content
- Create and monitor social media output and feedback
- Monitor and post replies to online message boards and dealing with email enquiries
Degree in mass communications, journalism or another related field in humanitiesApply Now